You have a pact with some watery patron. You might be the daughter of a river spirit, have been granted a boon by an ocean goddess, or did some great deed for the guardian of a particular cove. In any case you were granted a small part of their power, and can always hear their voice in the patter of rain, the burble of a creek, or the crash of ocean waves.
Name your Patron, and choose the Blessing they’ve granted you.
You start with a water skin, or some other vessel, full with a gallon of water.
You are equally at home in water as you are on land. You can freely control a volume of water about the same size as yourself, and if employed as a weapon it deals d6 damage.
Choose the blessing your Patron grants you
- Fluid Form: Freely transform into water and back into your normal state.
- Font of Self: You can produce water at will, the same volume you can control per hour.
- Water Sight: Once per day when you immerse yourself in a body of water you may ask your Patron one question about something that water touches.
- Thermo Regulation: Freely change the state of water within your control (between gas, liquid, and solid). If used offensively, step up the damage your One With the Water deals.
- Tip Of The Iceberg: Your volume of water you can control expands 10 fold.
- Healing Waters: Your water instantly stabilizes wounds and cleanses poisons. Six hours of contact fully restores a single Attribute.
Spend 2 XP to unlock your first Advanced Ability. Each subsequent Advanced Ability’s cost increases by two. (2 XP → 4 XP → 6 XP → 8 XP).
- Twice Blessed: Choose a second Water Blessing your Patron grants you.
- Liquid Construction: You can shape water into tools and equipment. Weapons deal d8 damage, and armor provides 1 Armor. You can maintain a number of items equal to twice the number of Advanced Abilities you have. Additionally, step up the damage your water does while using One With the Water offensively.
- Watery Tongue: You can communicate with any creature that claims water as its home.
- Water Walk: You (and any companions you choose to bring with you) may leap into a body of water, and emerge from the most recent previous body of water you were fully submerged in.